At least 51 percent owned and controlled/operated by a U.S. Citizen and one of the following categories or ethnicities:
- African American
- Asian Indian
- Asian Pacific
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Native American
- People with Disabilities
- Service-Disabled Veteran
QuidelOrtho is committed to developing mutually beneficial and successful relationships with diverse suppliers. We believe we have a responsibility to engage with businesses that reflect the diversity of our employees and communities.
As part of this belief, we’re committed to partnering with and expanding opportunities to diverse suppliers by incorporating them into the everyday process of category reviews and product or service bids. By identifying and promoting diverse suppliers, we’re able to deliver world-class products and services that enable healthcare providers to better treat their patients. Additionally, we’re an active member in the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council and National Minority Supplier Development Council.
At QuidelOrtho, we are a leading global provider of in-vitro diagnostics and have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services.
We have a very diverse supplier base and are searching for more diverse owned companies to help propel our business forward with new ideas, creative solutions, and exceptional customer service.
Why we’re committed to supplier diversity
By contracting with diverse and/or small suppliers, QuidelOrtho gives back to the communities where our employees live and work.
These customers are also focused on local communities and expect their major suppliers to be as well. This group includes a major customer, the federal government, which is responsible for millions of dollars of purchases each year.
By purchasing goods and services from diverse and/or small suppliers, we contribute to the growth of wealth and jobs among members of minority groups.
Six categories of suppliers we partake in with large and small businesses:
- HUBZone Small Businesses (HUBZone)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
- Small Businesses (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB)
- Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB)
Below is a broad overview on the products we purchase for day-to-day business:
- Biologics: plasma, serum, antigens, antibodies, other blood-based products
- Chemicals: common off-the-shelf enzymes and dyes, custom synthesis, custom reagents
- Facility Services
- Lab Supplies & Equipment
- Marketing Services
- Office Supplies & Equipment
- Packaging: folding cartons, corrugate, labels, glass vials, stoppers, pallets
- Plastics: custom injection molding, custom extrusion, custom blow molding
- Professional Services/Consulting
- Temporary Staffing
- Translations Services
- Travel Services
External Manufacturing Partners that can provide:
- Consumable blood bank reagents and clinical laboratory reagents
- Diagnostic Analyzers (automated and semi-automated) to perform patient laboratory testing
If you would like to join our family of suppliers, please contact our Small Business Liaison Officer.
Please include your name, business name, address, contact phone number and the services and products you offer.